Friday, February 19, 2010

The rest...

I have quite a few pages this time, just because I want to get caught up again. And I'm going to attempt to keep up better this time. :)


The Amazing Digital Scrap Race 5 has begun! You've heard of the Amazing Race on tv? Well, this is the same thing, but we're running around the World Wide Web to find the clues to our next scrapping challenge. We're in the second week and on our 4th challenge. Here are my pages so far:

5.1: This is my partner in the race, and my friend, Caro.
Here is what I used on this page:
Kit - "Romantic Blues" by Alexis Designs.
Title made from "Her First Kiss" Alpha by Polka Dot Plum.
Font - Iris.

5.2: "5 things I love in my life":
Kit - 'Feels Like Home' by Sarah Bennett.
Black BG paper from 'Drewskie Solids' by Sarah Bennett.
Brown ric-rac from 'Sweet Sophisticate' by Digital Couture.
5 elements: buttons.
Alpha's:
'Simple Basics' by Sarah Bennett.
'Pretty Litttle Lady' by Sarah Bennett.
'Rayne Man' by AMurphy.
'Milk and Cookies' by Gina Cabrera.
Font: Lima Bean.
Template - Laurie's Scraps Template Challenge #9.

5.3 "Blue Eyes"
'All About Me' by ZigZagScraps - Blue Paper, Mask and Alpha.
'Taking Chances' by Wild Dandelion Designs - bow.
'Manger' by Wetfish Designs - flowers.
'My Friend Lilli' by Syrin - striped paper.
'Snow Day' by Tracey Howard Designs - white paper.
'Into The Night' by Stolen Moments - stitched frame.
'My Sweet Child' by Lilipruneau - lace.
'Date It Tags' by GG Digital Designs.
'Border Dates' by Erica Zane.
Font - Pea Summer Sweetness.

5.4 has us making ATCs, one for the one we love and one for our team mate. I'll show you those next post. I'm not quite done with my second one yet.


We are on challenge #3 for the Wrap Star Contest. We had to scrap about something we are proud of. Here is my page, "Family Hike":
I plan on making a second page to this one, because I have so many more photos of that day.
Here is what I used:
Kit - 'Colorado Nature' by Julie.itis. Alpha - 'Take Me Away Alpha' by Jennifer Fox.
Font - Plantagenet Cherokee.


Here are the pages I've done for Creations By Rachael:
1. "Dreams':
Kit - "Welcome" and "Emma" by Creations By Rachael.
Font - Susie's Hand.

2. "Casting Crowns":
Kit - 'Urban Chic' by Creations By Rachael.
Font - BritannicEFBold.

3. "Darius Rucker":
Kit - 'Urban Chic' by Creations By Rachael.
Template - 'Lot to Say 4' by Chrissy W.
Fonts - Boris Black Bloxx and Aparajita.


My Sunshine Studio Scraps pages:
1. "Spring Day":
Kit - "Revive" by Project B Designs.
Font - Susie's Hand.

2. "Forever Love":
Kit - 'Love Out Loud' by LDrag Designs.
Photo treatment - Coloriffic Action by Jennilyn Designs.
Fonts - Susie's Hand, PreludeFLF.


And last, but certainly not least... My latest for Brandy Designs.
"Fun in the Field":
Kit - 'Serenity' by Brandy Designs and em designs.
Template by Jen Yurko, from IL template challenge.
Font - Problem Secretary Normal.


Thanks for visiting me! And I hope you enjoyed my pages as much as I enjoy making them.

XOXO, Krista

0 comments:

Post a Comment