Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh... I was doing so well....

And then I fell behind again. :( So I am going to play catch up again, but I won't do them all at once, because I have been a busy scrapper! :) Apparently too busy to blog, lol.

Remember I told you that I'm CTing for Creations By Rachael this month? Well, the first kit I got to work with is called "Toothiness" it is a collab between Rachael and Eva Marina Scraps and can be found here. It was such a fun kit to work with, so I had no problem getting 2 layouts done with it right away. These are both of my little guy, Zach. In the first one he was 6 years old, and in the second one he was 8.
1. "First Tooth"


2. "Toofless Grin"


The rest of these are two of my nieces, Debbie's youngest girls.

3. This one was made mainly using "Give Love" by GET Designs. The striped paper is from Project B Designs from the "Warm Winter Wishes" collab she did with GET Designs. The white background paper is from Creations By Rachael and you can find that here. Here is "Sister's Love":


4. I really love how this one turned out. The kit is "With All My Heart" by Brandy Designs. I knew immediately what pictures I wanted to use with this kit. They just seemed to go hand in hand. I also used a template by Kristin's Scrap Designs. Here's Toni in "All My Heart":


5. This last one was done for the Wrap Star Contest I'm in over at Plain Digital Wrapper. This week we were given a kit by Starving Artist Designs. The kit is called "Tidings" and it is a beautiful Christmas-y kit. Our challenge was to make a LO of anything BUT Christmas. As soon as I saw the deep rich colors I, again, knew which photo I would use. One that I'd been wanting to scrap for a little while now and this kit was perfect for it. Akaila just got her first pair of glasses back in November and they look so cute on her. She looks so grown up when she wears them. So, here she is in "Vision of Beauty":


That' it for tonight. I have a few more, but I will save them for now and share them real soon.They include a page I did for Sunshine Studio Scraps and 2 pages I have completed for the Amazing Digital Scrap Race! WooHoo! I'll tell you more about that next time, too.

Until then, good night!
XOXO, Krista

0 comments:

Post a Comment