Monday, February 9, 2009

well, I've got some catching up to do!

First of all, as I noted in my last post, I am officially a Creative Team Member over a t SunshineStudioScraps! I have made 2 LO so far.
#1 is a LO I made using PolkaDotPlum's kit called "Her First Kiss". This LO did double duty for me as I also used it for an elements challenge over at GoDigitalScrapbooking. We had to include 10 specific things in our page, one of them being the little heart embellishment at the top.
#2 is a LO I made of my sweet little niece Natalie. I used Mish Bowley's kit called "Color Theory in Blue".
Also like I said before, I've been busy making some cards too. I've had some friends that needed some extra love, so I made this using Alisha Hess's kit called "In The Country".
From KJ Kreations

And some Valentine's day cards. This is one I made specifically for a friend using Sherri Tierney's kit called "X's And O's":
From KJ Kreations

I made these just in case, but I don't remember the kits I used (sorry!)
From KJ Kreations
From KJ Kreations

And I made some really cute ones that I thought Zach could use for his class party, but when I showed them to him he said, "Really Mom? Aren't they a little to babyish for me?" lol He's only in the 1st grade! My goodness, they grow up so fast. I used Kristin Aagard's kit called "Love Buggies" for these.
From KJ Kreations
From KJ Kreations
Well, It's 12:30 am, so I think I better be done for the night. I hope you enjoyed my recent work. I'll be back with more soon since I'm behind on my "His Holy Name" pages. DRAT! I'll be back to share that soon. Until then...c'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment