Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Life has got me going crazy...

I have been so busy... Busy with life, Busy scrappin', Busy being sick! Ach! We all have this horrible virus that's making it's rounds through our house. Just when you think it;s gone, WHAM! It's back again. Poor Little ones have got it pretty bad. But I want you to know I am still alive and scrappin'! Hehe.

Oooh! I got a new toy last Friday! I LOVE tax season. We always come out ahead in the end, so I got to get myself a little goodie! I got me an iPod Touch and I am LOVING it! It is so much fun! Hubby thought I'd never relay use it, thinking it's really just a glorified MP3 player, but HA! It's so much more! I am finally keeping up on my emails SO much better. I don't have to sit up in my room in front of the computer anymore. I can check it in the car (well, as a passing, hehe), in the living room, even in the bathroom! LOL I am hooked on Solitaire, too. I'm just having a little fun. Tell me what else I can do with it... I'd love to hear from you!

As I said, I have been scrappin' as well. I finished another LO as a SunshineStudioScraps (SSS) CT Member. It's called "For the love of Nature". I used Juno Designs' kit called "Another Sunny Day". It's a beautiful kit, especially the big sunflower. You can find it in their store here. And here's my LO:


I took the photos last summer out on Gales Creek. It was a beautiful day and we all really enjoyed ourselves. I'm glad I got to scrap it.

I also completed my February Desktop Calendar. I used a kit called "No. 9" also from SSS. I didn't have any good photos of DH and I so I left it blank hoping to get some on Valentine's Day, but we ended up being sick and watching everyone else's kids, so we didn't get to do anything after all. But the LO turned out cute.

I also finished a brag book page for a challenge over on GottaPixel
It's the first Brag Book Page I've ever done, but I think it turned out pretty cute.

We were suppose to leave the frames empty because when you turn them in then you get everyone elses page too. The theory is that then you'll have a whole album of coordinating pages. Cute, huh?

Oh! And one more thing. I almost forgot to share! When you go check out SunshineStudioScraps look for this cool, new kit.
It's by Moon Scraps and it's called "Born to be Wild". Go check it out, it may be just the kit you've been looking for.

Well, that's about it for tonight. I better go take my nyquil and get to bed. But I'll be back. Till then...c'ya!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
Sorry for this random comment but I noticed that you are a follower of Allie Brown's Layouts and wanted to let you know there is a new site that is similar in style that you might like as well!
Check us out @ www.scrappinblogs.blogspot.com

Post a Comment